Come and join our DEK Vietnam Internship Program!
DEK Technologies is a professional organization that places high value on people and the individual competence that they contribute. People enjoy working at DEK. They enjoy the team camaraderie, flexibility, opportunities for travel, and feeling part of the company’s success.
Come and be proud to be an integral part of helping our international customers develop the latest products that are sold globally and used by millions of people around the world!
With offices situated in Melbourne, Australia, Stockholm, Sweden, Rome, Italy, and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, you too can be a key part of our success.
At DEK Technologies Vietnam you will find yourself in an exciting career with:
- Attractive, competitive salary and incentives
- Opportunities for short and long-term training/work overseas
- An excellent working environment in developing tomorrow’s features
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted and empowered
- Training and career development opportunities
- Extra 24/7 Health and Accident Insurance
- Annual health check up
- Annual company trip
- Annual family day
- Sport clubs
- Music club
- Good working facilities
DEK Technologies has invested in an innovation laboratory called DEK Lab. This lab will be used for different purposes such as a long-term internship program for students. The lab is connected to some interesting projects. We cannot describe the project details here, but they are all related to cutting-edge technologies such as;
- Software Development
- Internet of Things
- Hardware Development
- Embedded Programming
- High Availability Systems
- 3D Printer
How It Works
We have long-term projects with all of the above included. Depending on when you join the project, we will let you know which part you should focus on.
- You will work in a Scrum team with other students and DEK staff to create amazing products which are widely used in our daily lives.
- We believe that you need to remain with us for at least 10 weeks in order to learn, grow and get some real experience out of it.
- You will be treated like staff, sharing a nice office, parties, interesting clubs such as sports, dancing, music, yoga, etc.
- You will also have some allowance while working in our office.
- And finally, you will definitely have the opportunity to join our awesome teams after the internship!
- Know (at least) one programming language well
- Can work in a team
- Flexible and able to adapt to new technologies
Nice to have:
- Linux experience